Balancing the Pursuit of
Financial Independence with Enjoying our Lives Today
Feeding our Fire is our story of the balance we attempt every day to feed our passion for Financial Independence (FI) along with living our lives, making time for our hobbies, and enjoying adventures today. We hope you find our stories and adventures enjoyable and maybe they will help you also find the right balance for your life.
- Social Security and Your Safe Withdrawal Rate
- Sequence Risk Part 2: What About the Dividends?
- How Do You Choose a Location to Retire Early?
- Retirement Simulator Update (9/11/18)
- Sequence Risk – Will It Effect Your Retirement Plans?
- Choosing a Retirement Simulation Tool
- Retire in Ten Years!
- Retirement Simulator Update
- Review- Yes, You Can Retire Comfortably!
- Review- Yes, You Can Get a Financial Life
- Living Our Lives: Scavenger Hunt, Bird Scooters, and Cocktails
- Retirement Simulation
- Living Our Lives: Our Very First Camping Adventure
- Safe Withdrawal Rate: Dual Life Expectancy Planning
- The 4% Safe Withdrawal Rate – Validation with Monte Carlo Simulations for Our Scenario
- Top Five Factors in Our Success Towards Financial Independence (FI/RE)
- The Number, Our Quest for the Right Financial Independence / Retire Early (FI/RE) Savings Goal